Guests at Riviers Oaks Resort & Racquet Club can explore many attractions in Ramona and San Diego County, incluging wooded parks, lakes, and landscapes offering scenic mountain view. Truly the perfect vacation destination for everyone, Ramona is just a short drive to some of the Golden State's most beautiful beaches, incredible hiking and horseback riding trails, challenging golf courses and so much more. Bring each day to and end with something new at one of the many local restaurant before heading back to relax in your spacious and comfortable suite at Riviera Oaks Resort and Raquet Club. See our friendly concierge to find out how you can make the best of your stay in southern California.
Things to Do Near Riviera Oaks Resort & Raquet Club:
- Embrace the great outdoors at Ramona Oaks Park
- Take a swing at San Vicente Inn & Golf Club
- Explore wildlife at Sea World or the San Diego Zoo
- Make a toast at Forgotten Barrel
- Shop away at Escondido Promenade
- Take a hike at Cedar Creek Falls
- Channel your inner cowboy or gal at Adventures on Horseback
- Step back in time and learn more about Ramona, California at Guy B Woodward Museum
- Experience an adventure of a life time training birds at Sky Falconry
- Enjoy the night life scence of San Vincente Valley at nearby bars
- Spend the day exploring San Diego's backcountry by car on Highway 67
- Watch cars race at Barona 1/8 mile dragstrip (seasonal)
- Take in the beauty of Ramona, California at Ramona Grassland Preserve
Diamond Resorts International Marketing, Inc., its parents, sister companies, and subsidiaries, make no warranty, express or implied, as to the condition, capacity, performance or any other aspect of the activities, events, or service providers listed herein. No inquiry has been made into the activities or events, or the qualifications or the quality of services offered by the providers. Do not consider this an endorsement of or recommendation for any of the activities, events, or providers.